Edge of the Earth Corner of the Sky Book Description and Dimensions:
Published in August 2003 by Wildlands Press, is in a limited press run.
Of the fifty-six books Art has produced in his thirty year career, Edge of the Earth Corner of the Sky is a book that most typifies the confluence of his skills as photographer and fine artist. This is the first landscape based photography book that Art has done since his award-winning Light on The Land. Consisting of 240 pages in landscape format, Edge of the Earth Corner of the Sky includes 130 photographs, and five 2,000 word essays showing images of our amazing planet that will thrill and awe.
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada)
- Run time of each episode: 30 minutes
- Total number of episodes: 26 on 8 discs
- Book: 240 pages, Hardcover
Photographs From The Edge Book Description and Dimensions:
Legendary nature photographer Art Wolfe presents an intimate behind-the-scenes, chronological guide to the experiences, decisions, and methods that helped him capture images from some of the most exciting locations across the globe. Wolfe takes you from the mountains of the Himalayas to the sandy shores of Mnemba Island, with stops in the crowded streets of India and the alkali lakes of Africa along the way. You’ll learn the equipment, settings, and creative choices behind each photograph. From endangered species to cultural celebrations to natural wonders, Wolfe brings each subject to life through his stunning photography and the stories he shares in this one-of-a-kind photo safari.
“Art Wolfe has spent a career mixing his passion for artful photography and his passion for the diversity, nature wonder, and humanity of our world. With this collection we enjoy a grand tour of our world as only Art Wolfe can bring us. In a way, you could call Art the ultimate tour guide.”
– Rick Steves, travel writer and public television host
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Amphoto Books (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781607747819
- Product Dimensions: 7-7/16 x 10 inches
Travels to the Edge Season 1 & 2 Description:
Boliva: The Altiplano
Alaska: Glacier Bay
Patagonia: Torres del Paine
Alaska: Katmai Coast
Alaska: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
Kenya: Masai Mara and Laikipia
Patagonia: Mt. Fitz Roy
The Southwest: Zion and Canyon de Chelly
India: Allahabad and Varanasi
The Southern Ocean: South Georgia Island
Ethiopia: The Omo Valley*
*This episode contains indigenous nudity.
Japan: Hokkaido and Honshu
Australia: Arnhemland and the Kimberley
Mali: Sahel to the Sahara
Antarctica and The Falkland Islands
Brazil: The Pantanal
West Africa: Togo and Benin
Wild Asia: Nepal and India
The Kingdom of Bhutan
Mongolia: Mountain to Steppe
Iceland: Earth, Air, Fire and Water
Bonus feature: The making of Travels to the Edge
Travels to the Edge 2021 Calendar Description and Dimensions:
- Published by Amber Lotus
- 12″ x 12″ wall calendar (12″ x 24″ open).
- The perfect gift for the nature enthusiast and those who choose to leave the beaten path.
- Features exceptional photographs of landscapes, nature, wilderness, wildlife, remote places, and world travel.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.