To create this gorgeous new book, acclaimed photographer Art Wolfe traveled to every continent to explore and document the nighttime world of animals, humans, and nature. From a blazing sunset over Antarctic ice to Tokyo’s nighttime street racers to coffee with Brazilian cowboys as the dawn breaks, this book is an unparalleled feast for the eyes, and a never-before-collected glimpse into a world that comes to life as most of us are sleeping. Highlights include:
– Africa: Hustle and bustle in Morocco’s nighttime markets.
– Asia: Balinese fire dancers.
– The Americas: Bison in an icy sunrise.
– Europe: Volcanic eruptions in Iceland.
– Antarctica: Colonies of penguins awaking to the dawn.
– Oceania: Star trails over the Australian Outback.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Earth Aware Editions (Nov 16, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1683839250
- ISBN-13: 978-1683839255
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 12 inches
- Print Size: 8 x 10 inches